In 2004, leading Australian law firm Clayton Utz committed to building its Corporate Community Investment (CCI) program which involved three key elements: the pro bono legal practice, volunteering efforts, and the recently established Clayton Utz Foundation.
Sense Marketing Solution
Sense Marketing delivered the following:
- Marketing communications plan
- “Community Connect” – the brand
- Community Connect Report. Each year since 2004, we have project managed the creative process and written the report content. This report is the primary communications vehicle for staff, clients, suppliers and the community organisations that Clayton Utz works with. To view the 2007 report, please click here.
- All other communication aspects of Community Connect including the website, intranet, internal e-newsletters etc
- Assisted in establishing numerous community partnerships
- 95% of staff are aware of Community Connect and 90% fully support the program
- A significant increase in staff volunteering
- 60% of Clayton Utz Foundation grants initiated by staff
- Over 10% of staff involved in the Workplace Giving Program
- Expansion of community partnerships
- Positive client and supplier feedback